1. Zurich, both close and different. Subject to the same framework conditions, but with a really different economic fabric and different networks.
2. London, a global innovation centre and financial capital.
3. Paris, close linguistically, whose start-up and technological scene is growing rapidly.
4. Berlin, home to an intense activity of digital innovation and business model in the heart of Europe.
5. Stockholm, one of the fastest growing ecosystems in Europe in recent years, started at the same level as Switzerland in 2010.
6. Tel Aviv, the hub of IT science and security, with an internal market and population in Israel very close to Switzerland.
7. Singapore, the Switzerland of Asia, in direct contact with the dynamism of this region of the world.
8. Boston, very active in life sciences, is a reference place and closer to European ecosystems in size and culture than Silicon Valley.